2009 Flashbacks – I Have:
- Read 25 books since July
- Taken part in a revolution [RATM4Xmas]
- Written a 50,000 word novel!
- Got a “First” [university class] in a couple of my exams
- Started a second blog
- Made progress toward a more eco-friendly lifestyle
- Given a talk on Paganism
- Taken part in Nine Pagan Rituals
- Taken up weekly meditation for over three months
- Sung on stage
- Tried NIA and Belly dance (gothic and traditional)
- Donated over 150 items to charity/Swish Swap
- Given almost 150 volunteering hours
- Received a V50 award for volunteering
- Committed to co-running two university societies
- Had my ears pierced
- Got my weight to a healthy level
- Visited Ciarán in Ireland
- Made some sock cats
- Given personal presents
- Signed up to 10:10
- Started an eBook
- Reconnected with family members
- Learnt a lot!!!
- Made friends with wonderful people [Yana, Emerald, I’m talking to you!]
- Signed up three books to BookCrossing
- Won three honourable mentions, two bronze and one silver trophy on allpoetry.com
- Taken part in 4.5 hours of experiments
There must be more, but I can’t think of them at the moment. My goal word for this year is Focus. I’ll post a more in-depth entry soon, but I think I should live it a few days before I fully explain what it’s about. I may find aspects I wouldn’t think of elsewise.
I’ve a bracelet ready for wearing as a reminder and I’ll let you know how my year progresses.
Until then, Happy New Year and Take Care.