Okay, moving swiftly on =)
“Obviously, you can call it whatever you want. A declaration. A list of “here are my principles”. A battle cry.”
So here goes:
- If I want to take a whole afternoon to blog/read/be socially unproductive, I will dammit!
- I have worth, dammit!
- I will not double space, dammit!
- I’ll talk about my personal life and degree amidst the health and minimalism; dammit!
- I believe in nature, energy, balance, simplicity, connections and wishing on stars, dammit!
- I sing and I dance and I don’t give a toss what you think about it, dammit!
- I will not stand for you intoxicating our house with your poisonous fumes, dammit!
- I believe in honour and integrity dammit!
- I can disagree with you and still respect your opinion, dammit!
This is where I put my foot down, and if you don’t move quick, I’ll be stepping on your toes.
Something tells me this is unfinished, but I don’t want to spend too long on it.
What would be on your dammit list?